2010/10/08

Welcome!

“To the elder ruins again
The wind whispers
Beside the deep forest
Darkness will show us the way”

 

If this quote is familiar, you’ll know what this blog will be about. If not, then maybe it’s time to leave…

This blog will mainly be about black metal because it’s important to me and takes a big part of my life. I have many thoughts about the genre and I’ll publish them here. I couldn’t care less about your “concerns”. You can have your own opinion, if so, what about starting a blog yourself?

I’ll sometimes link playlists related to the subject (especially when writing about a band or an album).

I promise nothing about the regularity of posts, since I don’t have infinite free time (I attend a university) but no worries, the posts will come.

Bye for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment