2017/04/27

Tribute to Jontho

Just posting this to promote the playlist I've made as a tribute to Jontho's drumming. The latest Ragnarok album wasn't included because he changed to vocals and hired a mediocre drummer to replace him.



Tracklist:
  1. Blood of Saints (Malediction)
  2. Nocturnal Sphere (Diabolical Age)
  3. Ancient Hate (Tsjuder - Demonic Possession)
  4. Face of Death (Kharon - Raised by Hellish Demons)
  5. Blackdoor Miracle (title track on album with the same name)
  6. In Inferno I Drown (In Nomine Sathanas)
  7. My Refuge in Darkness (Arising Realm)
  8. May Madness Hunt You Down (Collectors of the King)
  9. Et vinterland i nord (Nattferd)
Tracks in italics have been uploaded by myself, and all tracks other than 3 and 4 are by Ragnarok. The definite highlight is Nocturnal Sphere which I find to be the best song ever written by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment